Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Michael Jackson Billie Jean Live 1997 Munich

“Sometimes when you’re treated unfairly it makes you stronger and more determined. I admire that kind of strength. People who have it take a stand and put their blood and soul into what they believe.” “If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make a change.” “Always believe in yourself, no matter who’s around you being negative or thrusting negative energy at you, totally block it off because whatever you believe, you become.”


1 “I know who I am inside and outside, and what I want to do. And I will always go with my dreams.” Michael Jackson “I think it’s important to help out as much as you can. Just to help one person means a lot. It’s a big step forward.” Michael Jackson “We can fly, you know. We just don’t know how to think the right thoughts and levitate ourselves off the ground.” Michael Jackson “The world should be full of love. Love. Love is the most important thing in the world.” Michael Jackson “When you have a special gift you don’t realize it because you think everyone else has the same gift.” Michael Jackson “We have to heal our wounded world. The chaos, despair, and senseless destruction we see today are a result of the alienation that people feel from each other and their environment.” Michael Jackson “Before you judge me try hard to love me.” Michael Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment