Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Michael Jackson - Beat It - Live Auckland 1996 - HD

Michael Jackson was an American singer, songwriter, and dancer. Dubbed the “King of Pop”, he was one of the most popular entertainers in the world and was the best-selling music artist at the time of his death. Jackson’s contributions to music, dance, and fashion along with his publicized personal life made him a global figure in popular culture for over four decades. May his quotes inspire you to take action so that you may live your dreams.


1. “I’m going to search for my star until I find it. It’s hidden in the drawer in a scarf of wonder.” Michael Jackson
 2. “If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” Michael Jackson
 3. “My fans truly are a part of me, we share something that most people will never experience.” Michael Jackson
 4. “Some friends are like shadows, you only see them when the sun shines.” Michael Jackson



.. “I don’t care if the whole world is against you or teasing you or saying you’re not gonna make it. Believe in yourself, no matter what. ”

No comments:

Post a Comment