Saturday, November 3, 2018

Justin Bieber - Confident ft. Chance The Rapper

Music video by Justin Bieber performing Confident ft. Chance The Rapper. (C) 2014 The Island Def Jam Music Group UMG (on behalf of Island Records); UMPI, SOLAR Music Rights Management, AMRA, ASCAP, UBEM, Sony ATV Publishing, UMPG Publishing, CMRRA, BMG Rights Management, HAAWK Publishing, ARESA, and 23 Music Rights Societies


Justin Drew Bieber is a Canadian singer-songwriter. After talent manager Scooter Braun discovered him through his YouTube videos covering songs in 2008 and he signed to RBMG, Bieber released his debut EP, My World, in late 2009. It was certified platinum in the USI'm looking forward to influencing others in a positive way. My message is you can do anything if you just put your mind to it. I want my world to be fun. No parents, no rules, no nothing. Like, no one can stop me. No one can stop me. A girl has to have a beautiful smile, beautiful eyes and she should have a good sense of humor. She should be honest, loving and trustworthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment