Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Michael Jackson Live HIStory World Tour Munich 1997 50fps

All rights belong to Sony Music & The Estate Of Michael Jackson. This work was created only for non-profit purposes. I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO THIS VIDEO. Everything done here is for Michael Jackson fans, I will never ask money for the videos that I make and I will never sell anything that has been leaked online nor any official product. I ask for donations for personal needs, not to sell anything. It is a way to support me if someone wants.


What killed MJ was jealousy, prejudice, lies and people who just wanted away to get rich quick. The man was only as we all are human, he turned to the wrong things to find comfort, however God knew it was time to take MJ from the cruel people who was out to hurt him!Here in few comments I've see that people are saying...MJ didn't give his best...he was sleepy...etc...now just listen...having snacks and talking bad about a person is so easy...BT be like a wonderful person and positive is hard...the people are saying this things...don't even deserve to see our king Michael Jackson...go to hell...no one wants to listen to your bulsit saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment