Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Justin Bieber - Boyfriend

Friends are the best to turn to when you're having a rough day. I make mistakes growing up. It's not me trying to act or pose in a certain way. I'm crazy, I'm nuts. Not trying to be arrogant, but if I walked down the street and a girl saw me, she might take a look back because maybe I'm good-

I want my world to be fun. No parents, no rules, no nothing. Like, no one can stop me. No one can stop me. I'm looking forward to influencing others in a positive way. My message is you can do anything if you just put your mind to it. A girl has to have a beautiful smile, beautiful eyes and she should have a good sense of humor. She should be honest, loving and trustworthy. We're trying to set up a movie for me in the near future. It's going to be similar to the story of how I got discovered. Kinda like my own version of '8 Mile.' I've got my eye on a few things to spend my money on. I've got my own bank card but I am really good with money. I don't spend too much at all.



.Justin Bieber, Matthew Musto, Mason Levy, Mike Posner Licensed to YouTube by UMG (on behalf of Island Records); PEDL, AMRA, SOLAR Music Rights Management, UMPI, Warner Chappell, ASCAP, UBEM, Sony ATV Publishing, UMPG Publishing, CMRRA, and 18 Music Rights Societies

No comments:

Post a Comment